Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dont let me be misunderstood...

So I layed here and typed up a post with my blogger app on my Droid and it failed on me. I have attempted several times to get the post open so I can copy and paste it with no luck. "Force close" is all I get...way to add to my frustration.

Yesterday, somebody came at me like a ton of bricks. Name calling, mean hurtful words just because he felt he had to. He made ASSumptions about me didnt bother to truly get to know me or even confirm the shit he was spewing out of his mouth. If he truly knew me he would know the stuff he said about me is no where near the truth! The fact that he doesnt even know me in person or even talked to me on the phone, yet opens his mouth annoys me even more.

I put myself out there, on fb and here...i know this. But see I have nothing to hide. I say what I feel without regrets, if you cant decipher me being a shithead and me being real thats your problem! If youre honestly interested and want to know more hit me up...ill gladly sit and talk with you. Ill gladly explain things or answer questions you might have about me or my life...you may not get all the answers you want or hear things you may not like but at least youll have the truth straight from me.

Forming opinions and judging me when you dont even have half of who I really am...thats just silly. That kind of close minded, I am better than you attitude I dont need in my life. I have managed to come across some pretty amazing people...open minded non judgemental beautiful inside and out who truly care even though we havent actually met in person. Those are the type of people I chose to surround myself with. The type of people I chose to invest my time in...the ones who make me smile just by saying hello... Not try and tear me down because they dont understand me.

"Im just a soul whose intentions are good...oh lord, please dont let me be misunderstood..."
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment